- Training programme for progressive farmers and farm women of Junagadh district will be organized by DEE, JAU, Junagadh on August 25-26, 2014 at SSK, JAU, Junagadh.
- Two Students of College of Agriculture shall selected for participation in Summer Adventure camp to be organize during Sept-9-18, 2014 at Manali (Narkunda) H.P.
- Inter Collegiate Badminton, Table Tennis and Basketball tournament to be organized on August 30, 2014 at New Indoor Sports Complex, JAU.
- Five newly constructed facilities in JAU inaugurated by Hon'ble Agriculture Minister Shri Babubhai Bokhiriya and State Agriculture Minister Shri Govindbhai Patel on July 31, 2014.
- Best teacher award and Felicitation of IT Faculty programme was organized at JAU on July 31, 2014
- ધોરણ-૧૨ (સાયન્સ)પછી કૃષિ અને તેના સંલગ્ન અભ્યાસક્રમોમાં તથા ધો-૧૦ ૫છીના ડિપ્લોમા પોલીટેકનીક અભ્યાસક્રમોમાં પ્રવેશ અંગે વેબસાઇટ www.gsauca.in ઉપર વિસ્તૃત માહિતી જોવા મળશે.
- 21 Days Summer/Winter School Training Programme on "Agri-Business and Marketing-Opportunities and Challenges" will be organized by Post Graduate Institute of Agri Business Management, JAU, Junagadh on September 01-21, 2014.
- Registration form for N M College of Agriculture, NAU, Alumni Association
University's jurisdiction is spread over the districts of Junagadh, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Porbandar, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Amreli, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gir Somnath, Botad and Morbi of the Gujarat state.
University offers higher education (UG & PG) in the faculties of Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Fisheries Science, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Horticulture and MBA in Agri Business Management.
University also offers Polytechnic/Diploma/Certificate Courses in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering, Home Science, Bakery and Mali.
University also imparts training to extension functionaries of the line departments.
The research on various issues related to different crops and disciplines including Wheat, Millet, Pulses, Oilseeds, Cotton, Sugarcane, Fruit Crops , Vegetables, Dry Farming, Grassland, Agricultural Engineering, Cattle Breeding and Fisheries.
Web site updated on : August 22, 2014